Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Katie Price so hated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why is Katie Price so hated? on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I don't get it.

Why is she so hated?

I don't understand what she has done wrong.

I think there's a lot of jealous people in the world. :(

Can some enlighten me?

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

2 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am

I don't know that she is that hated is she? I feel sorry for her. I think she messed up big time with Peter Andre and underneath the hair extensions and fake tan, she's a very unhappy lady.

View user profile

3 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 am

She's hated because she exploits the media and her family/relationships for her own gain.

View user profile

4 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
alfiewozere wrote:I don't know that she is that hated is she? I feel sorry for her. I think she messed up big time with Peter Andre and underneath the hair extensions and fake tan, she's a very unhappy lady.

I just get the impression the public don't like her.

Apparently her and Alex arwe to split up, but Katie won't drop the relationship until after her TV show so it can all be filmed. http://images.digita

Hi btw. flower x

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

5 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Setanta wrote:She's hated because she exploits the media and her family/relationships for her own gain.

I'm not sure about that James.

She might and does exploit the media, but that's her job and how she earns money.

Maybe she's just not found the right bloke and I don't know how she has exploited her family.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

6 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 am

Thomas wrote:
Setanta wrote:She's hated because she exploits the media and her family/relationships for her own gain.

I'm not sure about that James.

She might and does exploit the media, but that's her job and how she earns money.

Maybe she's just not found the right bloke and I don't know how she has exploited her family.

Sorry Thomas, that's rubbish. Every move she makes is dictated by how much money she could earn from it.

Do you not remember her saying she didn't fancy your man while he was in BB only to change her mind once she knew he was popular? This relationship was always false and was fated to end in tatters. She's highly manipulative and I worry for her when it gets to the stage when everyone is just plain fed up of her.

View user profile

7 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Setanta wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Setanta wrote:She's hated because she exploits the media and her family/relationships for her own gain.

I'm not sure about that James.

She might and does exploit the media, but that's her job and how she earns money.

Maybe she's just not found the right bloke and I don't know how she has exploited her family.

Sorry Thomas, that's rubbish. Every move she makes is dictated by how much money she could earn from it.

Do you not remember her saying she didn't fancy your man while he was in BB only to change her mind once she knew he was popular? This relationship was always false and was fated to end in tatters. She's highly manipulative and I worry for her when it gets to the stage when everyone is just plain fed up of her.

Yeah i DID forget she dumped him whilst in the jungle.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

8 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 am

Setanta wrote:

Sorry Thomas, that's rubbish. Every move she makes is dictated by how much money she could earn from it.

Do you not remember her saying she didn't fancy your man while he was in BB only to change her mind once she knew he was popular? This relationship was always false and was fated to end in tatters. She's highly manipulative and I worry for her when it gets to the stage when everyone is just plain fed up of her.

I wonder whether Katie Price feel ordinary emotions like love? She definitely married Alex because she saw he was (temporarily) popular with the public. The sad thing for Alex Reid is, if he hadn't married her, he might have established himself as a celebrity in his own right. Now he will only ever be known as the ex Mr Katie Price. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

9 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 am

I love Katie, I don't really get the hate for her either :/

View user profile

10 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 am

I don't love her, but I certainly don't hate her. I think she's a very mixed up lady, and very unhappy. I also think she has never gotten over Peter Andre.

View user profile

11 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Lee

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I can understand why people hate her, but I personally quite like her. She wouldn't be the type of person I would associate with in real life,but as far as entertainment value goes, I'm quite fond of her.. She makes me laugh in fact!


_________________
View user profile

12 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Lee wrote:I can understand why people hate her, but I personally quite like her. She wouldn't be the type of person I would associate with in real life,but as far as entertainment value goes, I'm quite fond of her.. She makes me laugh in fact!

I'm exactly in the same mind set as you.

I don't understand what she has done that is so wrong, but there just seems to be a lot of hate for her.

Just like with Jodie Marsh, yet I can't get my head around while a lot of the public don't like these people.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

13 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Lee

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Thomas wrote:
Lee wrote:I can understand why people hate her, but I personally quite like her. She wouldn't be the type of person I would associate with in real life,but as far as entertainment value goes, I'm quite fond of her.. She makes me laugh in fact!

I'm exactly in the same mind set as you.

I don't understand what she has done that is so wrong, but there just seems to be a lot of hate for her.

Just like with Jodie Marsh, yet I can't get my head around while a lot of the public don't like these people.


Hmm.. Jodie Marsh is kinda different for me. I really DO hate her! Laughing


_________________
View user profile

14 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Lee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Lee wrote:I can understand why people hate her, but I personally quite like her. She wouldn't be the type of person I would associate with in real life,but as far as entertainment value goes, I'm quite fond of her.. She makes me laugh in fact!

I'm exactly in the same mind set as you.

I don't understand what she has done that is so wrong, but there just seems to be a lot of hate for her.

Just like with Jodie Marsh, yet I can't get my head around while a lot of the public don't like these people.


Hmm.. Jodie Marsh is kinda different for me. I really DO hate her! Laughing

Why?

I don't think people should be hated for earning money by the way they look or how they dress.

Fair play to her. That's what she wants to do then it isn't causing me any harm.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

15 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Lee

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Nah I don't hate the way she looks or how she dresses..I think she is a bit of a cow though! :D


_________________
View user profile

16 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Lee wrote:Nah I don't hate the way she looks or how she dresses..I think she is a bit of a cow though! http://images.digita

There has to be a reason though?

farao

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

17 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 am

alfiewozere wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Sorry Thomas, that's rubbish. Every move she makes is dictated by how much money she could earn from it.

Do you not remember her saying she didn't fancy your man while he was in BB only to change her mind once she knew he was popular? This relationship was always false and was fated to end in tatters. She's highly manipulative and I worry for her when it gets to the stage when everyone is just plain fed up of her.

I wonder whether Katie Price feel ordinary emotions like love? She definitely married Alex because she saw he was (temporarily) popular with the public. The sad thing for Alex Reid is, if he hadn't married her, he might have established himself as a celebrity in his own right. Now he will only ever be known as the ex Mr Katie Price. Crying or Very sad

I think she denies herself love, real emotional love and her only means of finding affirmation akin to it is through the media and attention from the public. It's very sad really.

View user profile

18 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 am

Jordan deserves al the hate she gets. I think she has some kind of pychological disorder. She seems to only think of herself and how she can gain from a situtaion. Lee, you say you like her but would you sell stories to the newspaper about your family, their ailments and how you find it hard to cope with them. She has. Jordan isnt disliked cuz she's exploits the media its the lengths she'll go to to get her face in the paper that are at times frankly abhorrent.

View user profile

19 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Hello Girth!

Really nice to see you. http://images.digita

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

20 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 am

Nice forum Thomas

View user profile

21 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
GiRTh wrote:Nice forum Thomas

Thank you. bounce

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

22 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 am

i think some people secretly like her thats why alex reid won cbb.

View user profile

23 Re: Why is Katie Price so hated? on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
jedward fever wrote:i think some people secretly like her thats why alex reid won cbb.

Yeah, either way she is who she is because of the dislike for her.

It has only helped her become a well known figure everywhere with lots of money.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum