Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+3
Stacey
Thomas
jdqueen
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Setanta

This genius was killed by his father due to his addiction to coke, and he's still one of the all time greats, like every hurt sibling or parent thinks of the ones they've lost through addiction. F£cking shameful that people think in black and white when it involves this issue.

177What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Setanta

Anyone who says she wasn't talented needs to wake up. Great music.

178What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Setanta

Gram Parsons: part of the Flying Burrito Bros and the Byrds as well as being a solo artist, and his music still touches me. Don't get me started about narrow minded morons who believe he deserved to die young. A great artist.

179What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Setanta

One of my fav artists ever and his family still think that it wasn't a suicide, but sure all of you aholes probably do. Just listen to his music and shut the feck up! Another genius who we lost too soon. He strung his guitar his own way.

180What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Setanta

What I'm really trying to say is that your opinion is your opinion, especially when it concerns drugs and life: you can't even attempt to contain it within your own moral compass. Drugs have been around for centuries by the way.

181What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Setanta

that's not an excuse for drug taking, just a thought for the black and white brigade

182What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Setanta

These guys were high every time they played, and they were the greatest live band ever....

183What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Setanta

They're out of their heads there, and still remembered as one of the greats. Winehouse was one on the greats during the last decade.... but sure that's irrelevant really. I'm talking about ar£eholes talking in black and white, saying that drug takers were always bad and deserve what they get. The most illogical thing I've ever heard. Actually doesn't deserve to be answered. Morons say that.

184What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Setanta

Oh, by the way, listen to Paige here and compare him to the great guitarists
yeah, you're right.... he's one of the best

185What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Setanta

What a fecking performance. I dare someone to beat it.

186What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Setanta

If somebody hates this they're mad

187What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Setanta

Oh dear God. Shocking.

188What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 am

Setanta

Have to listen to a great song after that shite.

189What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 am

Setanta

One of the most underrated artists ever. I have this whole album at home....magic.

190What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 am

Stacey.

Stacey.

Setanta wrote:

Oh dear God. Shocking.

You love it now http://www.forestfor

191What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Setanta

Remember this track so vividly.

192What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Setanta

Still great music.

193What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Setanta

194What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

Nicole Scherzinger - Baby Love

195What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 am

Stacey.

Stacey.

Gigi D'Agostino - I'll Fly With You

I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum