Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theatre

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Theatre on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 am

Anyone ever go to any plays? I actually really enjoy them and looking forward to heading into town to watch The Field this week. Brian Dennehy is playing the Bull so it'll be interesting.

View user profile

2 Re: Theatre on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 am

Thomas

Administrator
Administrator
Nope.

Last play I went to was at school for drama.

Went to the West End. Can't even remember what the play was called now, but we had to do an assessment on it.

Also went to Tate Modern the same day. Rather boring stuff really.

When I was younger went to see a few plays with the family, one being Cats.

Not the type of thing I'd like to spend my time doing these days though.

What is The Field about James?

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: Theatre on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 am

It's an Irish play about greed and the power that land has over people... willing to die or kill for an acre or two. Brilliant dialogue. The film is pretty good too but genuinely interested to see it in it's original form.

View user profile

4 Re: Theatre on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Lee

Administrator
Administrator
God! I used to be part of the Theatre Club at school. My OH was studying in Perth at the time and as it was Perth theatre we went to, it was a good excuse to get a free lift there and then I used to sneak off at the interval to see him for 10 mins!
As far as the plays went.. christ they were dire. I used to be DESPERATE for them to finish. The worst ones I can remember was Death of a Salesman, Mary Queen of Scots got her Head Chopped Off and some other cheery one about somebody living with AIDS.. can't remember it's name!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum