Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radiohead.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Radiohead. Empty Radiohead. Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Setanta

Listening to their new album right now. They're the greatest band ever. The end. They can do anything,.

2Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Setanta

I've been reading shit about them at the moment........ that they're trying to be pretentious and shit like that. They're not; they're just themselves - the greatest band of the last 15 or 20 years. And they're honest.

3Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Have you heard of Wonderland James?

A new girlband created by Louis Walsh.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

4Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Setanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8&feature=related

my God,Thomas, im talking about the best of the best. The greatest band of the last 15 years ago

5Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 am

Setanta

The whole album is great. If you like this kinda music, which I do. d

6Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 am

Setanta

They have made their money, and now they're playing the music for themselves, unlike so many bands who want to maintain a mainstream audience. That's why I love them. Could you see U2 throwing out songs like this? Not a chance.

7Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 am

Setanta

Sorry, this keyboard is crap and we're not allowed to edit.

8Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am

Ecruteak

I've not listened to their new album yet, I wasn't a huge fan of In Rainbows though but very little can compare with their older albums.

9Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Just to add a bit of controversy to this thread; I absolutely just CANNOT bear Radiohead! http://images.digita

10Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 am

Setanta

Ecruteak wrote:I've not listened to their new album yet, I wasn't a huge fan of In Rainbows though but very little can compare with their older albums.
hmm, you see I thought In Rainbows displayed a band at a moment in their lives when they're content and at peace. You can hear that in the music: it's them at their most soulful and lyrically direct. For me, it's one of their best, and what bands can say that after being together for a decade and a half?

11Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

James, with respect, if they're that good why have I never heard of them?

They're not like Take That who are out there, selling millions with sold-out tours constantly.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

12Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Setanta

Thomas wrote:James, with respect, if they're that good why have I never heard of them?

They're not like Take That who are out there, selling millions with sold-out tours constantly.
Cuz you read shi%e. Sorry for being so abrupt about it, but it's the truth.
Hang on, you mentioned Take That in the same breath as Radiohead. Don't get me wrong, I think Take That have had some great pop songs but jesus, you haven't got a leg to stand on after that. It's like saying backstreet boys are as good as nirvana or smashing pumpkins.

13Radiohead. Empty Re: Radiohead. Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Shaun

Shaun

-really doesn't care about this new album-

In Bends and OK Computer are unbeatable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum