Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange crushes or real turn offs.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Setanta

Thought it would be a good thread to start. Are there celebrities that aren't considered traditionally beautiful that you fancy and do have you have people that everybody else loves that you find completely unnattractive?

2Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Drew-Barrymore-Directing-Romantic-Comedy
    Ok, I'm sure she's cute to some people, but I've never understood it.

3Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tracey_emin_5543365

I've had a crush on this girl for nearly 15 years. lol. Not because she's particularly good looking, but because she's intelligent and creative and sexy... to me. I can't explain it.

4Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Cameron-Diaz1
    I know she's not ugly... jesus, look at her... but I have never been physically attracted to her. She's like a cool cousin to me or something.

5Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. AlisonDoody
    Beautiful Irish girl. Still beautiful now.

6Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Helen-mirren8798
    This woman has remained sexy for about 40 years. If you think I'm crazy look back on her earlier films.

7Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. 600full-helen-mirren
    That was her before, and she's still beautiful.

8Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Headshot_kathy_burke%255B1%255D
    This girl is a gem. Watching her right now on Sky Arts. In a convo. Amazing woman. She's beyond all of this shit, just a lovely person and should be a role model for other women.

9Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

I've never got the attraction with Kelly Brook, Megan Fox and Michelle Keegan.

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Kelly-Brook-photo-1

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Megan-fox-mtv-awards-1

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Ss_mic_07_40049a

10Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

Ugh I can't edit my post http://www.thisisbig But Michelle:-

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Michelle_Keegan_PicGetty_128016930

11Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

I think that attraction is definitely in the eye.

Personality and persona can make me fancy someone instantly.

Looks will only get you so far in a relationship, then what do you have?

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

12Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 am

Setanta

Looks fade really. All in the eyes and personality. Having said that, you there has to be something special about the person in terms of presence or aura. The X factor lol.

13Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 am

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

Setanta wrote:Looks fade really. All in the eyes and personality. Having said that, you there has to be something special about the person in terms of presence or aura. The X factor lol.

Yeah. It's funny how it works really.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

14Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Rosario-dawson-picture-6
    I think this girl is so sexy, plus she's a nerd! She loves Star Trek. Perfect woman.

15Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Martha_wainwright_meeniyan_hall_gigimage
    I met her once, just before she released her debut album and I still think that she's sex on legs.....she has everything: intelligence and beauty, and let's not forget about her voice and creativity. Beautiful woman.

16Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Setanta

That's how great she is.

17Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. L4n1nsvlu79g97v
    The most emotional songwriter I've ever known, and such an intellectual woman. Just a beautiful person.

18Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Setanta

I don't know anyone who sings like her and has these kinda lyrics. She's beautiful, the end.

19Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Setanta

Sorry, I can't get back to sleep, so I'll play Joni. Great way to welcome the dawn.

20Strange crushes or real turn offs. Empty Re: Strange crushes or real turn offs. Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Setanta

Strange crushes or real turn offs. Kate-bush

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]