Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's visit of Ireland....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama's visit of Ireland.... Empty Obama's visit of Ireland.... Sat May 28, 2011 9:57 am

Setanta

..impressive guy no doubt, but some of what he said was just a publicity campaign for himself and his followers stateside. Ok, I'm not a fan, but even his fans must have flinched when he mentioned his stopover in Shannon Airport enroute to the Middle East when we had all imagined it was his first time on the Emerald Isle.

I'm telling you, he's just a puppet. Don't forget, his next term election is coming up soon, and half of what he said about his great great great grandfather or whatever is a load of shi%e. He's as bad as Bono... well, nearly!

2Obama's visit of Ireland.... Empty Re: Obama's visit of Ireland.... Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 am

Setanta

And he never mentioned his heritage while here, just spoke a load of rhetorical spiel, and then drank a pint of Guinness. Classy. The Queen didn't even do that... jaysus. lol. She was great though.

3Obama's visit of Ireland.... Empty Re: Obama's visit of Ireland.... Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 am

Setanta

Well, now that I think about it, she had no need to drink it.... it's owned and run by British fellas now. That's why I rarely drink the stuff. I love it, but don't like it proclaiming to be Irish when it's not now, you know that way?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum