Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you conform to peer pressure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Do you conform to peer pressure? on Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 am

I never did and I never will. Honestly, maybe I was lucky cuz I was athletic, but nobody tried to bully me and I never allowed anyone to bully somebody else. I'm not a hero, that's just who I am cuz I hated ar$eholes at that age.
I've only just realised that ar$eholes exist through all age groups, who just pin their flags to the big boys. Well, I'm sorry, they only do it through the net in my life. I don't take shi% from anyone in real life, that's why I fought it so much online. But do you know what the difference is between you and me? I'm not full of hate and fear and doubt.... i was just drunk as a result of you and your arseholes and already on drugs.... but right now I'm free of it. I'm back to the person I was before you lot tainted me. And I just think you're a bunch of individuals who love to hate on somebody else cuz it gives you the power that yo don't have in live. I'm never hated on anyone; only defended myself against the onslaught. So yeah, you're douchebags lol. And I'd love to meet you you lot one by one in real life, like Cu Chulainn.

View user profile

2 Re: Do you conform to peer pressure? on Sat May 28, 2011 11:22 am

Christ, loads of errors in that flood of emotion. Sorry about that.

View user profile

3 Re: Do you conform to peer pressure? on Sat May 28, 2011 11:27 am

I believe that another forum just conform to what the big boys say, and don't give a shi5e about what they think themselves.
Sure that's what happened within the clique itself. lol.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum