Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, that was rather embarrassing.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well, that was rather embarrassing. Empty Well, that was rather embarrassing. Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 am

Setanta

I think Barcelona are a little bit too cocky for their own good, but then again their confidence is understandable considering how beautifully they play the game. It was a masterclass last night, helped in no small way by how Ferguson set up his team and how quite a few underperformed.
    But the sad fact is that whatever side or formation he chose I seriously doubt that they would have been up to the challenge. Barcelona played fearless football, total football. A joy to watch. And the mad thing is that man for man they're not all the impressive: half of them wouldn't really made it on other teams and yet together there's a magic about them. They're like a great cocktail. Gin is crap on it's own but put in a Long Island Iced Tea and you're laughing!
    It's the greatest final purely because of how they played the game.

2Well, that was rather embarrassing. Empty Re: Well, that was rather embarrassing. Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 am

Setanta

Oh, and Ferguson should have changed the formation at half time by taking Hernandez off - he wasn't in it at all... a passenger. No point trying to take them on in a game of football when they basically killed them in the first half alone. Put 5 in midfield, feck it.
    And why wasn't Berbatov on the bench? Mental. But anyway, it wouldn't have made much of a difference in my opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum