Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfect example of clique mentality....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Perfect example of clique mentality.... on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 pm

"Every now and then its good to let people get stuff out of their systems, last time I think was at the end of BB11"
That's a mod talking, accepting and condoning his and his cliques willingness to attack somebody just because they didn't like that particular member.
Now honestly, I don't mind cliques in real life..... friends will be friends. But I have a serious issue with them when they dictate the rules of conduct and are hugely influenced by their own group of friends, particularly when they're in a position of responsibility.
And one more thing, just let it go you eejits. One of me, 10 or so of you. It's unfair. Just stop it... no wonder you drove me mad. lol.

View user profile

2 Re: Perfect example of clique mentality.... on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

But it's like a high five to one another; they're some tribe of losers who actually flaunt the fact that they all acted like bullies and douchebags. Christ, I wish someone hadn't told me that they'd been talking about me again. Ah sure leave them be, ar$eholes will always be ar$eholes. They're regular as clockwork, like my morning shi%.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum