Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wimbledon Mens Final

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wimbledon Mens Final on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 am

Very interesting day of tennis, with undoubtedly the current best players in the game taking each other on and, although I'm disappointed that Nadal didn't do the business I have to admit that Djokovic played some of the most perfect tennis I've ever seen for a set and a half. Having said that though, Nadal will be disappointed in how the match ended seeing as he was kinda in the ascendency, with the Serbs serve being the only weapon of his that didn't get attacked somewhat by a case of the jitters. If - and I know it's a big if - Nadal hadn't had such a poor service game at 4-4 in the fourth, I actually think he may have done the business. But yeah, he wasn't at his best and at about 4-4 in the first set and the whole way through the second Djokovic was on a different planet. Still though, Nadal will be very disappointed. Anyway, Federer didn't win so I'm happy out!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum