Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My last moment with all of you

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My last moment with all of you on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm

I've never proclaimed myself to be perfect: far from it. But I know that I'm a nice person when drink isn't concerned, namely because of the anti-depressants I'm on and how the f£ck my system about while I'm inebriated. I don't remember or know what I'm typing while I'm in that condition: I could be talking to the Queen and telling her that she's a .... "£$% £$%%%. Now, it came to me tonight that somebody I've been talking to for nearly a year had a terrible incident with me in that condition, of which I apologized immediately, but it has become common knowledge.

All I can say is that it tears me apart to think that I've hurt someone so much, particular one I've known on msn for a year, to the extent that they believe the best course of action is to tell everyone, particularly when I've oft chided this particular person to just avoid me when I'm off my face. Coupled with that that it's a scientific truth that people on anti depressants black out and turn into other people when alcohol is involved leads me to believe that this person was just waiting for me to lose whatever semblance of reality I have and that's what makes me so sorry, really.

I'm a good person, the best of the best, and I'm saying that seriously. I have my faults, like all of us do, but I'm a good person. It's just when drink is involved right now and I try to drink it like I did without the happy pills that fecks me up. I thought this girl knew that.

View user profile

2 Re: My last moment with all of you on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm very sad right now. Not just because of this, but because Tibb is comprised mainly of assholes and they won.

View user profile

3 Re: My last moment with all of you on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Anyway, before I leave I want to come from a place of love and hope. I'm sorry, I really am, and it wasn't me who spoke to: it was a neanderthal that was released from lack of sleep, sunstroke and no grub, and I'm so sorry. I will live with the pain of hurting people online forever, but please realise: it wasn't me doing it. I don't remember a single thing but it doesn't make me feel less guilty and horrible.

As for the people who decided to use a certain moment in my tibb life to benefit their own cause to hurt me 6 months later....... they're frog spawn. I always accept when I'm wrong; alot on there that can't.

View user profile

4 Re: My last moment with all of you on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Thomas

Administrator
Administrator
Samaritans:
Call 08457 909090 in the UK, 1850 609090 in the Rebublic of Ireland.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum