Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite over 25?

Favourite over 25?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 am

It's this Queen for me



queen

View user profile

2 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I can't vote as I like them all.
I want to adopt Johnny.
Kittie has that drama/personality and a very good voice.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 am

What a mess. They're all shit and need to die.

View user profile

4 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Jordan wrote:What a mess. They're all shit and need to die.


Calm down pet. I don't think you'd recognise talent if it was half way up your shitter.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

5 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 am

I like Johnny aswell

Sami's a bit shit though. She wants to be fat aswell which is just unacceptable tbh http://www.thisisbig

View user profile

6 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 am

Thomas wrote:
Jordan wrote:What a mess. They're all shit and need to die.


Calm down pet. I don't think you'd recognise talent if it was half way up your shitter.

You only have to look at my avatar to see talent you fail of a human

View user profile

7 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Stacey. wrote:I like Johnny aswell

Sami's a bit shit though. She wants to be fat aswell which is just unacceptable tbh

She's never said she wants to be fat. I can't see anyone particularly wanting to be fat, but she is just embracing it and sticking her fingers up to people like you.

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

8 Re: Favourite over 25? on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 am

Thomas wrote:
Stacey. wrote:I like Johnny aswell

Sami's a bit shit though. She wants to be fat aswell which is just unacceptable tbh

She's never said she wants to be fat. I can't see anyone particularly wanting to be fat, but she is just embracing it and sticking her fingers up to people like you.

She said she was doing it for all the fat kids. Suspect That's just encouraging people to think it's okay to be fat.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum