Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Penthouse

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1 The Penthouse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Chat thread. You know the drill.

Hey guys



Last edited by Niall. on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change.)

View user profile

2 Re: The Penthouse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Lee

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Morning Niall. How are you this morning?

I have about half a foot of snow, so as you can imagine, I am not exactly overjoyed! http://images.digita

ANything exciting happen after I went to bed last night?


_________________
View user profile

3 Re: The Penthouse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm good, a little tired though http://images.digita

And I'm jealous http://images.digita I love snow and I could've really used some this week. I have a german speaking exam which I'm not nearly ready for :/

And Nope not much happened around here to my knowledge. I went to bed around 3am lol.

View user profile

4 Re: The Penthouse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Lee

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Niall. wrote:I'm good, a little tired though http://images.digita

And I'm jealous http://images.digita I love snow and I could've really used some this week. I have a german speaking exam which I'm not nearly ready for :/

And Nope not much happened around here to my knowledge. I went to bed around 3am lol.

Ahh.. I see. Well for your sake, I hope you get enough snow so you can't get to school. Hahaha


_________________
View user profile

5 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 am

I didn't have school Niall yesterday. [yes I am aware I told you before, my memory's not that bad, I just wanted to make you more jealous].

View user profile

6 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 am

Very original..........

View user profile

7 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 am

[quote="Lee"]
Niall. wrote:

Ahh.. I see. Well for your sake, I hope you get enough snow so you can't get to school. Hahaha

Yay! http://www.thisisbig

Stacey wrote:I didn't have school Niall yesterday. [yes I am aware I told you before, my memory's not that bad, I just wanted to make you more jealous].

http://images.digita I hope it rains and washes you snow away. http://www.greendayc

Mary.Poppins wrote:Very original..........

Well I was gonna call this thread the Basement but it sounded silly so then I thought Das Haus sounded good but then realised that some may not understand german. So I gave up and called it the loft. You got a better name?

View user profile

8 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 am

Niall. wrote:

Stacey wrote:I didn't have school Niall yesterday. [yes I am aware I told you before, my memory's not that bad, I just wanted to make you more jealous].

http://images.digita I hope it rains and washes you snow away. http://www.greendayc
It already has rained, but the snow hasn't gone :')

View user profile

9 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 am

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Why don't we call this place 'The Pub'.

Morning everyone. Just finished work. http://images.digita

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

10 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

Admin wrote:Why don't we call this place 'The Pub'.

Morning everyone. Just finished work. http://images.digita

Yeah, we can pretend it's Vicky's pub :')

View user profile

11 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Omg the Pub, I love it http://www.thisisbig

View user profile

12 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Anyone want a beer?

*Pours pint of Strongbow for mwah*

/ping *takes change*

...

btw, I'm just sorting the Arcade out. I've come across some amazing games!!!! http://www.thisisbig

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

13 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 pm

What games Thomas?

View user profile

14 Re: The Penthouse on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Thomas

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Wait and see http://images.digita

View user profile http://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

15 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 am

The Pub? http://www.thisisbig

View user profile

16 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am

View user profile

17 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 am

D:

View user profile

18 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 am

Fixed that vile title.

View user profile

19 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

Fixed it again http://thisisbigbrot

View user profile

20 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 am

Neutral

View user profile

21 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Vom.

View user profile

22 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Jordan wrote:Vom.

Swag means 'oh thats crap' in London anyway so Penthouse is better.

View user profile

23 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 am

Come on Thomas, sort these terrible mods out

View user profile

24 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

Niall. wrote:
Jordan wrote:Vom.

Swag means 'oh thats crap' in London anyway so Penthouse is better.



Enough with the sillyness.

Don't make me get Cher on you.

View user profile

25 Re: The Penthouse on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 am

Jordan wrote:
Niall. wrote:
Jordan wrote:Vom.

Swag means 'oh thats crap' in London anyway so Penthouse is better.



Enough with the sillyness.

Don't make me get Cher on you.


Bitch please Rihanna & Gaga would kick her ass:



View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum