Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your favorite Sport?

+5
Stacey
Boone
Setanta
Lee
Thomas
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's your favorite Sport? Empty What's your favorite Sport? Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

I don't do any, but I do like swimming. Swimming has got to be my favourite as I would consider myself a good swimmer and it's just enjoyable.

I love swimming under water and it's so refreshing.

Trampolining is also great fun.

I don't watch any, but if I had to then it would be Football.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

2What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

To take part in.. none really, although I am a good swimmer

To watch.. Tennis. That is all, tennis>all other sport

3What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:To take part in.. none really, although I am a good swimmer

To watch.. Tennis. That is all, tennis>all other sport

http://smileys.on-my

Yeah I like swimming too, but would never go now to how conscious I am about my weight.

My mum and dad like their tennis.

4What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You've lost loads of weight though Thomas..

And I promise you, public swimming pools aren't exactly frequented by Baywatch types, nobody would think anything of it at all!

5What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:You've lost loads of weight though Thomas..

And I promise you, public swimming pools aren't exactly frequented by Baywatch types, nobody would think anything of it at all!

I've lost weight, but put it on over Christmas and at the minute I'm eating like a horse.

It's just in my head. I wouldn't feel very comfortable going.

If I ever go swimming, and very rarely, then I just put my hands over my chest to cover up my man-boobs so it looks weird walking around
with my hands like I'm just about to jump out of a plane, but hay hooo.

6What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:31 am

Setanta

I'll give any sport a go.... used to be a fairly decent athlete.

As for watching.... you name it.

7What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Boone

Boone

I love all team sports mainly Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball

I play football at least twice a week and near enough everyday in the summer and watch it near enough everyday even if it's just league two or non league football that is on so football has always been #1, Life would be so shite without it

8What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 am

Stacey

Stacey

Badminton or whatever it's called :L

To watch, probably football, I just hate watching tennis or anything, it's soooo boring

9What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 am

Jack

Snooker >

10What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 am

Niall.

Niall.

Tischtennis. Cool

11What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Niall. wrote:Tischtennis. Cool

What's that?

Sounds dirty! affraid

12What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 am

jdqueen

Sports should be banned especially footie on telly.
I need to try get sportier though to get fit. suffered a broken ankle few months back and kinda let myself go because of it.
swimming here I come

13What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Sun May 22, 2011 10:29 pm

carlos

carlos

Thomas wrote:What's your favourite sport?
To watch:
Football, Motor-Racing, and Cycling.
I've been a darlington supporter since I was a little kid - through all the ups and downs (mostly downs) - but this year we won our first ever cup - the F.A. Trophy - which is basically the F.A. Cup for teams outside the football league.
My third trip to Wembley to watch 'Darlo', and our first win (after two play-off final defeats)
Fingers crossed for promotion back into the Football League next season.
At the moment, I'm settling down to watch the Spanish Grand Prix, then afterwards, will be switching to Eurosport for the big mountain stage in this year's Giro d'Italia (cycling)

To take part - Same 3:
Well - not so much the football any more (I'm 47), though I was a reasonable right-winger when I was younger (and faster)
I used to cycle-tour A LOT when I was younger - and still do a bit for fitness (though I'm more likely to go fell-walking these days)
And motor-racing - don't get to do that a lot, but I do go karting when I get the chance.
And my brother-in-law is part-owner of a track-fettled Lotus Elise - Him and 2 mates use it for track-days.
I've had a go in that last year, at Croft circuit, and we're planning to go to the Nurburgring later in the year - I get to go because thay need someone with a larger car who can take a passenger and 4 suitcases - and I get to do a few laps in the Lotus as a reward bounce

14What's your favorite Sport? Empty Re: What's your favorite Sport? Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Setanta

Anything. I'll watch any that's competitive. Love them all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum