Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Sports Section » Sports » Tennis

Tennis

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tennis Empty Tennis Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 am

Setanta

Djokovic thrashed Federer. OMG, that made my day.

2Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

My mum and dad were talking about this earlier as if It was some sort of shock.

Not into tennis so don't know much about the sport.

We had to play it at school and I just use to run away from the ball because I was scared of it hitting me.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

3Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 am

Setanta

I love watching as well as playing the odd game of tennis so yeah, it was surprising that he lost in straight sets but absolutely brilliant news for me cuz I can't stand the man.

4Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 am

Setanta

Well, Andy Murray is back being Scottish today. Have to feel for him with the kinda pressure that's put on his shoulders every year, but I do worry about him now that he's lost in straight sets again in a Slam final. Just something happens to him in finals - like the whole occasion gets the better of him.

5Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 am

Setanta

The only thing I will say though is that if Djokovic can change, so can Murray. Djokovic has become a big match player after a long time being accused of bottling it when he has to fight against the big boys, but right now he's elevated his game and his mental toughness to a different level and he totally deserved to win this Slam. So yeah, Murray still has everything required to compete at this level, it's just that he has to overcome his own nerves... in my opinion anyway.

6Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah.

He's a good tennis player so he'll do it.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

7Tennis Empty Re: Tennis Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 am

Setanta

Very funny reading the comments on sites like the Sun, with people doing the usual fickle thing of disowning him and calling him Scottish now. Hysterical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Sports Section » Sports » Tennis

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum