Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The McCanns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The McCanns Empty The McCanns Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 am

Setanta

I know it was a tragic tale, but given the fact that they have other younger children, do you think it's wise of them to continue going on tv shows to plug their book now? Ok, I know nobody will ever understand what they went through, but my worry is what they do now will have a huge impact on not just themselves, but on their other kids.

2The McCanns Empty Re: The McCanns Sun May 15, 2011 7:41 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

No I don't and I don't understand why she is doing it.

She must feel guilty that she left her child alone in the first place, and yet she is now making money from her own book.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

3The McCanns Empty Re: The McCanns Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 am

Setanta

They were on a chat show here in Ireland last week plugging the book, and after the interviewer asked them a difficult question there response was, "It's all in the book". I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to go through the media circus again, where everything they say or do will be scrutinized again and again. My concern is for the other kids really.... how do they cope with all of this from day to day?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum