Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP Amy Winehouse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP Amy Winehouse Empty RIP Amy Winehouse Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Setanta

Was was away all day and night today and just saw that the girl is dead. Very sad stuff. Everyone knows of her issues with drugs, depression.,etc, but the reality is that she was a very talented individual with a voice that most of us would die for, and that's how she should be remembered. Goes to prove again that money can never buy you happiness- this was a girl who suffered with so many demons throughout her life and ultimately they destroyed her. Very sad, but I'll remember her for her voice rather than the rest, like another tortured singer who didn't realise how beautiful she was: Carol Carpenter.

2RIP Amy Winehouse Empty Re: RIP Amy Winehouse Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Setanta

Was was? I was lol.

3RIP Amy Winehouse Empty Re: RIP Amy Winehouse Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Setanta

Karen Carpenter even. Bloody half asleep. Long day.

4RIP Amy Winehouse Empty Re: RIP Amy Winehouse Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Setanta

My first time hearing her was while at a friends house one night and they were on a music channel (I never watch them but when in Rome...) and midway through the usual dross I associate with mainstream music I heard this voice and song and instantly knew that this singer possessed something special. Ever since then I've been a fan, a fan who has charted her decline with a sense of sadness and foreboding, which means that this was never going to be a shock. I've seen enough tortured souls end like this - both in my own life and beyond- but it never makes the next one easier to swallow. So yeah, RIP and you had a voice in a million... a billion really.

5RIP Amy Winehouse Empty Re: RIP Amy Winehouse Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am

Stacey.

Stacey.

This is so sad, I still can't believe it's like real and everything, it feels so surreal D: She was a great singer, it's a shame http://images.digita

RIP Amy http://images.digita

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum