Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't you just hate...

+4
    Niall.
    Stacey
    Lee
    Setanta
    8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't you just hate... Empty Don't you just hate... Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Setanta

...when you go to bed at a good hour but wake up in the early hours of the morning and can't get back to sleep?

2Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Lee

Lee
    Administrator
    Administrator

Nope.. I never seem to be able to go to bed at a good hour and even if I did, I sleep as if in a coma and only wake up after the alarm has been going off for about 10 minutes! :D

3Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Setanta

I fell asleep at about 9 with my Lee Child book and woke up at about 4.30. horrible. Although, having said that, 7 hours should do the business.

4Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Lee

Lee
    Administrator
    Administrator

Yeah! 7 hours isn't bad at all! I can function normally on 4 or 5 hours!

5Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Setanta

I have a fecking attic to do today and tomorrow... eurgh.

6Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

Stacey

Stacey

I never go to bed at a good hour anymore :'( Even when school's on I go at like 2am.

7Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:55 am

Niall.

Niall.

I'm slowly sorting my sleeping pattern out. I'm going to bed at 11:40 now lmfao. :')

8Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:27 am

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

Yeah I sometimes get this.

It is very annoying waking up at like 2 in the morning because you stay awake, but then feel tired later on so go back to bed about 10 in the morning and sleep the whole day. :(

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

9Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 am

MTVN

I love waking up and seeing that it's 3 or 4 in the morning or something like that, love knowing that I can go back to sleep for another 3 hours or so :)

10Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 am

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

MTVN wrote:I love waking up and seeing that it's 3 or 4 in the morning or something like that, love knowing that I can go back to sleep for another 3 hours or so :)

Yeah, but it would be even better to just sleep normally and wake up at say 8 in the morning.

If you wake up then you've got to get back to sleep again. :(

11Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 am

MTVN

Admin wrote:
    MTVN wrote:I love waking up and seeing that it's 3 or 4 in the morning or something like that, love knowing that I can go back to sleep for another 3 hours or so :)

Yeah, but it would be even better to just sleep normally and wake up at say 8 in the morning.

I find that easy though, it's staying awake I cant do

12Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

MTVN wrote:
    Admin wrote:

I find that easy though, it's staying awake I cant do

I love my bed. It's like paradise on the moon. :D

13Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 am

Jordan

I did this last night. Don't you just hate... 29391

14Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

It's annoying. But it's more annoying when you go to bed and you can't sleep and you end up lying there for hours or something :"(

15Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Jordan

I don't mind it anymore because if I wake up at about 4am and can't sleep again Stacey will probably still be up to talk to Very Happy

16Don't you just hate... Empty Re: Don't you just hate... Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 am

Stacey.

Stacey.

lmfao that's true :"(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]