Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Italy

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 am

Setanta

Bloody schizophrenic weather over here but I suppose that's what you have to expect during Feb. It was like a hot summers day in Ireland yesterday and now it's raining and murky. So yeah, basically like Irish summer weather!

27Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

You back yet James?

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

28Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 am

Setanta

No no. Away for another month. When I leave Ireland I go for a fairly long time. Heading out to Israel this summer too.

29Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 am

Setanta

Having a great time over here. Drank homemade red wine last night with a few Italian friends and proceeded to spew my guts out on the beach the following morning on my run, and then went over for a meal with a some Lancashire people tonight. Absolutely lovely people and the great thing is they're right next to me, just after arriving over the day before last. So yeah, great things happening here now, and the weather is bloody lovely. Burnt the face off myself today.

30Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Good.

I normally go like a lobster in the sun.

I'm feeling bit dodgy this morning as I had a few drinks after work last night. haha

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

31Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

Setanta

Back over in Italy for nearly a week now and I'm telling you, it doesn't get better that this. Sun, sea, great food and a different way of living compared to the rest of us. It's just heavenly. Plus I'm swimming every morning and evening on the beach and painting too. Bliss. Just hope the feckers sell!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum