Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting new people? GLASGOW

4 posters

Wheres the best place to meet new people?

Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_lcap0%Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_lcap100%Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_lcap0%Meeting new people? GLASGOW I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1confused Meeting new people? GLASGOW Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 am

PaulM

Hi everyone Meeting new people? GLASGOW 956583
first off i have plenty of friends, friends ive grown up with and met along the way.

But some of their lifestyle choices i dont agree with (Their neds basically), things that i have done myself but im changing as a person.

I feel surrounding myself with them i always fall back into my old ways or their holding me back.

Id rather hit the west end, go to comedy clubs, festivals, go to some live music gigs in the city and basically enjoy life, ive got my first baby due in a couple of months with my ex GF.

So on my time off from the baby i want to try meet new people, surround myself with positive like minded people but just dont know where to start?

If anybodys got any ideas, let me know.

Confidence isnt an issue, its just finding the right place to look.

Cheers
Paul

2confused Re: Meeting new people? GLASGOW Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

I don't like clubs, bars or gyms so none of them.

I don't know really. I'm not a very social person.

I will talk to anyone really, but don't put myself in those situations in the first place as I feel most comfortable when I'm at home.

I know what you mean about not agreeing with others lifestyles. It's an awkward one really, but I think the main thing is that you want to be associated with decent people and I've found from experience that this doesn't always happen.

Best to have no mates, than mates that are literally scum bags. That's my view anyway and I think that has lead me to become more or less a recluse.

It's good to get out there and meet new people.

Maybe you could take a drastic change and head to London if you wanted to hit the West End. Maybe go travelling for a few weekends and see how you feel in different places, the environment and people.

http://images.digita

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

3confused Re: Meeting new people? GLASGOW Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 am

jdqueen

none of them lol

4confused Re: Meeting new people? GLASGOW Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 am

Thomas_C

(admin t)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum