Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs that mean something to you....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Songs that mean something to you.... Empty Songs that mean something to you.... Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Setanta

... i'm an artist, and I need to listen to music that relaxes me. I honestly think this is one of my fav songs ever. I've painted really well while listening to these guys, in particular to this song.

2Songs that mean something to you.... Empty Re: Songs that mean something to you.... Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

Taylor Swift - Enchanted

[yt]Lw0fETc9XEE[/yt]

All of Taylor's songs mean something to me though. They're amazing, specially as she writes them all herself and they all have like so much meaning behind them.

3Songs that mean something to you.... Empty Re: Songs that mean something to you.... Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

I don't know how to post videos *dies*

4Songs that mean something to you.... Empty Re: Songs that mean something to you.... Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Setanta

Flashback city.

5Songs that mean something to you.... Empty Re: Songs that mean something to you.... Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

Setanta

One of the great bands of the late 90's/early 00's and they're still around. Anyway, I will always remember my little brother singing this song while I played this album time and again, and he was just a little spud! Now he's a big eejit but he sings for a living, fair play to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum