Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love this...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love this... Empty Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 11:34 am

Setanta

The whole clique are using 10 mins in my life to kill me on Tibb, but the reality is that it happened half a year before. It was just something for them to use against me when Niamh got pissy, even though they all said I'm not like that.
Lol. And I called them a clique before this. And I don't care about them... they're ar$eholes.
I care about people talking shi%e about me just to inform themselves with that group. Shaun, I spoke to you maybe 4 times over 4 months. Same for Stu. Young lads who don't know f$ck all.

2Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 am

Setanta

No, young lads trying to be cool on a fu£king website. Jesus Chri4t. Don't talk to me about me talking to you constantly over pm's, cuz it's simply not true. Any excuse to think the worst of me and become tarts. lol

3Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 am

Setanta

you know why these "intelligent" people defended you? cuz you weren't banned. yes, they're morons. the only good members on the forum are Beasty, LT, Shawsown,Girth, BBMassive and who is that Scottish girl?. The rest of you are morons who actually think you have relationships online lol. morons.

4Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 11:43 am

Setanta

Anyway, rant over. You're ar$eholes who honestly just care about how you're accepted on the forum. very sad

5Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Setanta

I honestly don't care. I just wish you lot cared about me. But you don't. I'm going to close my eyes and think of people who love me.

6Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Setanta

about me or about others, but you only care about people in your little tiny prat group. that's why i never mention it.... cuz it just seems so sad. dare any of you to meet me in real life...... exactly.... never going to happen.... big mouths

7Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Setanta

jesus, i'm talking more than anyone here.... If you have a brain avoid this. This lot are beyond help.

8Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Setanta

but do you know what is weird about it? the gobshites have read this. I don't care about the wallies.... I mean Stu and Shaun. Little gimps who think they own the place lol. Sad bastards.

9Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Setanta

I had a moment there people. A moment I wasnt really involved with it. All that I will say is that everything I announced is correct, that is I was speaking from my heart. Too many bum chums when you don't really like each other. Goodnight.

10Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Setanta

yes, i sound mad lol
but do you know what? I'm original.

11Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sat May 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Setanta

i over stated it all.... i don't care.... so many gobshites out there

12Love this... Empty Re: Love this... Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 am

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Closed.

Please don't bring this on to the forum.

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]