Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is blood thicker than water?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is blood thicker than water? Empty Is blood thicker than water? Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Setanta

I've been thinking about this quite alot recently and it's always presented me with questions, not only for my closest family members but extended kin too. Do you believe that because of your genetic predisposition you owe your family some form of allegiance, and how far does that allegiance extend? To second cousins once removed? I find the whole thing very interesting, particularly since you think of how the family dynamic within society has wilted over the course of the last 30 odd years. Where do you stand on it? Is family the be all and end all for you, and where do your boundaries lie in terms of what you'll do for them, and which ones are deserving of your complete trust? I'm so talking like a Catholic Irishman by the way. lol.

2Is blood thicker than water? Empty Re: Is blood thicker than water? Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Thomas

Thomas
    Administrator
    Administrator

I am normally rather trusting. 
    Trust is like an eraser, every time someone breaks my trust it just gets thinner and thinner. 
    It's hard to trust people because of how much trust has been broken so far in my life. 

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum