Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+3
Stacey
Thomas
jdqueen
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Setanta

I never actually was! But now I will play the music that I paint to. I listen to everything, but this is what I paint to and dance to!

102What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Setanta

I mean seriously, I know it's obvious, but still - genius. I can listen and paint to this all day.

103What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Setanta

I'm in awe right now and I've heard it through before! Magestic. Seriously.

104What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Setanta

105What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Setanta

Congratulations- If you listened to both parts you know what music is and what it can do. If you didn't you're an eejit.

106What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Setanta

and in my experience most people are eejits. I listened to genius there.

107What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Setanta

I'll leave you Neandethals with this piece, one of my fav pieces, because I know you're watching my every move and I don't give a shi%e anymore. I did for a time, because you hurt me so much and I hurt people I know so much. But you know what? I don't care anymore because I have a life again. My paintings are selling again and I know who I was before all of this. It took me awhile, especially after what was said about me, but yeah..... I'm free of it now. The key part of all this is.... I'm a good person, the vast majority of you are not. Took me awhile to realise that.

108What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Setanta

109What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Setanta

I've visited his grave twice - along with his father's, Bruce Lee - and yeah, it makes me appreciate him more. The Crow is one of my fav flicks ever. I sound like Dwight now! But yeah, everytime I went to their graves there was a few people there already. Legends.

110What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Setanta

He was great, and he had no right to be great.... but f£ck him, he was! As for Rita.... hubba hubba. Beautiful woman.

111What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Setanta

Nobody thinks of this guy when they consider who the greatest guitarist ever was. This guy was up with the best of them, and he could sing too. What a song.

112What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Setanta

Yep, he's my favourite guitarist ever, apart from Neil Young obviously, but in terms of technical ability, Thompson is out on his own.

113What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Setanta

This is the tightest band ever. Nobody equals them for that, and this is them at their best. Scarily good. This is them live by the way! Magestic.

114What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Setanta

I mean, they're not my fav ever, but if I would want an alien to hear what makes humanity worth saving it would be this track. It's truly amazing, especially when Jimmy gets stuck in. What a band.

115What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Setanta

He gets stuck in at about 5.30 for the people who don't appreciate greatness.

116What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Setanta

I was talking about guitarists... they pi$h compared to people like this.

117What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Setanta

They're even!

118What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Setanta

He was marvellous.

119What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Setanta

We don't have stars like him anymore. How good is that?

120What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Setanta

I can't say anything to this really.... I was just born in the wrong era, really. My grandparents were so lucky. What music.

121What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Setanta

One person playing here. What a guitarist.

122What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Setanta

I repeat, that's just him, nobody else. Genius.

123What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Setanta

Great English guitarist. Beautiful song.

124What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Setanta

He strung his guitar differently. He was different. A complete and utter genius, but also a wildflower who only bloomed for a short time. That's why I cherish every single song he gave us. I cherish them. He's a gentle breeze that flowed through my life and stayed here within me. And he's not gone... he's in everything. You think I'm overstating his worth, right? Listen to his albums and come back to me.

125What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Administrator
Administrator

Scooter - The Logical Song. Never dies! It's a classic. Loving 'I'm Into You' and 'Right There' at the minute too. 

https://chatties.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum