Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.
Please login or register now. Registration takes seconds before you can join in. Some features such as our chat box aren't viewable to guests.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+3
Stacey
Thomas
jdqueen
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Setanta

The best outta of them all.

77What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Setanta

Just adding this cuz so many people think that Oasis were the band of that era.... they weren't. So many bands made better music than them, and more varied.

78What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Setanta

Oasis have never constructed a song as beautiful as this. It's always the same shi$e for them.... bands like this tried something different all the time.

79What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Setanta

Another band that I love. Celtic blood.

80What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Setanta

It's a wee bit plastic, but it's still great.

81What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Setanta

#
I was reading a bio about him a few days ago. Legend. Serious legend.

82What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Setanta

It's in my top 5 songs ever because he's singing about Manson and his killings. And Neil knew him beforehand, and liked him.

83What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Setanta

Greatest female singer/songwriter ever. And this was one of her first albums ever. She only got better.

84What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Setanta

Another song in my top 5 or 10 ever. Magestic. But yeah, I'm tired... I have so many songs that I love, but Neil and Joni have been my favs for years and years cuz they feel their music.... they're not just singing - they're feeling the lyrics.

85What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Setanta

There's nobody like her now. Kate Bush is the only hope, but she's from Mitchell's era. We have nobody right now who sings like this... no, we do, but people just want pop crap.

86What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Stacey.

Stacey.

Kellie Pickler - Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You

87What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Setanta

I think they played this at Glastonbury, but sure f$ck it, I don't remember - still a great song, even though Bono's a bit of an eejit now. A bit!!!

88What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Setanta

Before my time, and I still think Bono's a knobend, but they have made some great tracks. I can't deny that. But no, I will never love them.

89What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Setanta

Probably the only time - apart from Rattle and Hum - that I thought I might like the band. Then I saw and heard Bono! But no no, they've created some classics, I just don't think they're amazing and I think Bono's a plank. Always have.

90What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Setanta

When U2 were a young band this was the band. Different kinda music I suppose but I think one of the best bands Ireland has ever produced.

91What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Setanta

You know why they're so great? I've never heard that sound again. Amazing.

92What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Setanta

Another great band. Do any of you remember them?

93What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Setanta

I mean seriously, what a f£cking song. My God.

94What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Setanta

i heard this song the last time at least 10 years ago. my god, genius. absolutely beautiful

95What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Setanta

The biggest song they produced.

96What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Setanta

My Sis's fav of there's. It's cute, it is, but still with the Irish undertone of sadness.

97What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Setanta

That's my fav Irish song ever, at the moment!! Me and my sis are different. Oh, but I will show you her fav after this. It's a classic.

98What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Setanta

Great track, but they never made it.

99What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Setanta

This is the type of music everybody should be listening to. Pure happiness. I love so much. I paint to this music.

100What are you listening to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Setanta

I'm not trying to impress anymore... these are the songs I listen to while painting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum